Pro Fork Cap Wrench
Pro Fork Top Cap Wrench
– Aluminum front fork top cap wrench.
– Allows to disassemble and assemble in one cycle job with a wrench and rod stopper combined tool.
– The closed design wrench grabs the top cap tightly.
– Available for Φ14mm rod (D59-37-171)
– Provides a hole to attach a torque wrench for maintaining accurate setting.
– D59-37-173 for WP conevalve is useful to adjust the spring initial adjuster.
– Available for SHOWA, KYB, WP and WP kit suspension.
* The front fork must be removed from the bike when servicing.