• Category 2, A class fully CE-certified garment under PPE Regulation (EU) 2016/425 (performance riding garment).
• Chassis constructed from hard wearing 600 Denier polyester with double polyurethane coating in critical areas for additional protection.
• Stretch fabric with double PU coating on side, waist and back area for enhanced rider comfort.
• Padding on back of waist for enhanced rider comfort.
• Level 1 Nucleon Flex Plus armor on knee (Bio-Flex Level 1 Hip Protector available as an accessory upgrade).
• 600 Denier polyester dobby reinforcement on knee and seat area for enhanced abrasion resistance.
• Inner leather reinforcement on seat area, shoulder, elbow, knee and shin for additional abrasion resistance in key areas.
• Stretch fabric on back yoke, waist with accordion panel on knee for an optimized fit and performance.
• Hook and loop on waist and on bottom of legs for a secure closure.
• Two zippered front pockets and cargo-style pocket on left leg for real-world practicality.
• Drystar® fixed membrane for 100 per cent waterproof performance and high levels of breathability.
• Removable thermal liner allows the rider to adjust the jacket to the weather conditions.
• Two thigh vents for optimal airflow.
• Reflective details.
• According to European statutory law the CE mark is a conformity requirement for the marketing of this product. The following standards apply to this product:
• CE Category II PPE Regulation (EU) 2016/425 – A class.
• CE Level 1 EN1621-1:2012 Alpinestars Nucleon Flex Plus knee protectors (Alpinestars Bio-Flex Level 1 hip protectors available as an accessory upgrade).