• Multi-fabric shell construction with mesh panels on chest and back
• And sleeves for improved cooling performance.
• Waist adjustment for an improved riding fit.
• Volume adjusters on sleeve to reduce material bunching.
• Two zippered hand pockets for real-world practicality.
• Waist connection zipper allows attachment to Alpinestars riding pants.
• Low profile collar construction with microfiber edging plus 3D textured
• Fabric on the inner collar lining for high levels of rider comfort.
• Pre-curved sleeve construction reduces riding fatigue.
• Reflective details to make the rider more visible to other road users.
• Waterproof inner pockets for peace-of-mind storage.
• Fully CE-certified riding garment to CE – Category II prEN17092 draft standards – A class.
• Level 1 CE-certified Bio Armor shoulder and elbow protectors for
• Nucleon chest and Level 2 CE-certified Nucleon back inserts, available as an accessory upgrade.
• optimal levels of protection against impacts.
• Chest pad and back compartments are designed to accommodate the Alpinestars Level 1 CE-certified