• Technical softshell constructed with a water-resistant main material to provide superior levels of wet weather protection.
• Fixed waterproof membrane for excellent 100% waterproof performance in wet conditions.
• Hook and loop strap on waist adjustment plus snap adjusters on chest and sleeves for improved riding fit.
• Zippered air intake vents are strategically positioned for optimized airflow when opened.
• Two zippered hand pockets and a chest zippered pocket for real-world practicality.
• Low profile collar construction with fabric on inner collar lining for enhanced rider comfort.
• Pre-curved sleeve construction reduces riding fatigue.
• Reflective details to make the rider more visible to other road users, especially when riding at night.
• Waterproof front inner pocket for peace-of-mind storage.
• Removable thermal liner with insulated front flap for versatility.
• Waist connection zipper allows quick and easy attachment to Alpinestars riding pants.
• Fully CE-certified riding garment to CE – Category II prEN17092 draft standards – A class.
• Level 1 CE-certified Bio Air shoulder and elbow protectors for protection against impacts.
• Chest and back compartments are designed to accommodate Alpinestars Level 1 CE-certified Nucleon chest and Level 2 CE-certified Nucleon back inserts, available as an accessory upgrade.
• Dynamic Friction Shield (DFS) external dual density TPU sliders on shoulders for protection against abrasion.