• Multi-fabric shell construction incorporating advanced poly-textile and large stretch panels for performance and comfort.
• Hook and loop grip strap on waist adjustment for improved riding fit.
• Removable thermal liner (80g on body; 60g on sleeves) means this jacket can be worn in colder climates thus adding to its versatility.
• Two deep zippered hand pockets front inner waterproof pocket for safe and convenient storage of small belongings.
• Waist connection zipper allows attachment to Alpinestars riding pants.
• Zippered air intakes are strategically positioned for optimized and personalized levels of airflow.
• Low profile collar construction with 3D textured fabric comfort inner collar lining.
• Pre-curved sleeve construction reduces riding fatigue and improves comfort.
• Chest pad and back compartments with PE padding (Alpinestars Level 1 Ce certified Nucleon chest and Level 2 Ce certified Nucleon back inserts available as accessory upgrade).
• Multiple snap button system to integrate the Level 2 CE certified Alpinestars Nucleon Back protector.
• Interior Level 1 CE-certified Bio Armor shoulder and elbow protectors.
• This garment is CE certified 89/686/EEC.
• Reflective detailing improves visibility of rider.
• Microfiber comfort edge on collar.
• Embroidery logo detailing for unique styling.