- A shell built with a COVA (Carbon On View & Aramid) structure: lightweight, resistance to both abrasion and compression, effective at preventing delamination, shock absorption.
- Multi-density, EPS(Expanded Polystyrene) shell: optimal damping at each impact zone.
- Chin guard fitted with a removable, variable airflow anti-pollution filter.
- Dual-density, EPU (Expanded Polyurethane) chin guard: Material designed above all to absorb shocks reverberating around the chin guard.
- Ergonomic visor grip for improved handling and easy opening.
- High-strength visor comes with an Optical Class 1 rating and variable thickness (ranging from 4.2 mm to 2.8 mm) without introducing any visual distortion. Treated to prevent scratches and fogging. System installed to enable quick visor disassembly.
- «Quick Spoiler Safety System»: allows ejecting the spoiler in the event of a fall to limit the effects of secondary shocks and thereby guarantee the rider’s optimal safety.
- Aerodynamic spoiler: the Race-R Pro GP has been equipped with a spoiler designed to optimize aerodynamic performance when traveling at very high speed
* Extreme speed beyond the authorized legal limit: reserved for track trials.
Race-R Pro GP Blank WDK 30th Anniversary
DESIGNED TO WIN – Designed for the track, the Race-R PRO GP is the ultimate racing helmet! A high-performance aero spoiler developed in close collaboration with our top riders. Tested in competition in the most intense situations – the Race-R PRO GP is the perfect combination of unique design, safety, aerodynamics, technological innovations and premium finishes.