• Full grain leather main shell construction with natural finish for abrasion resistance, durability and a soft luxurious feel.
• Flannel internal lining offers versatile weather protection in colder climates.
• Zipper and snap sleeve cuff closure with adjustment to ensure a secure, personalized fit
• Ergonomic collar for comfort and a leather tab with snap button closure for ease-of-use.
• Two zippered hand pockets for peace-of-mind closure.
• Pre-curved sleeve construction for comfort and movement in the riding position.
• Lower back adjustment with snap button security for a personalized fit while riding.
• Vertical quilting in the shoulder to offer improved comfort performance.
• Rivet metal logo detail on the right sleeve.
• Unique metal zip puller for easier opening and closure.
• Lower extended back for riding comfort and coverage.
• All interior detailing finished in perforated soft leather.
• Nucleon back protector insert, available as an accessory upgrade.
• Interior waterproof wallet/ document compartment pocket for peace-of-mind storage
• with two further large pockets in the lining for multi-purpose use.
• Loop waist connection allows attachment to Alpinestars Pro Denim pants.
• Level 1 CE-certified Bio Lite shoulder and elbow protectors.
• Fully CE-certified riding garment to CE – Category II prEN17092 draft standards – A class.
• Back protector compartment can be upgraded with Alpinestars CE-certified