• Protector plates feature embedded grid technology under the shells which absorbs and dissipates impacts forces.
• Grid technology cell system enables greater flexibility and air ventilation while allowing for significantly reduced weight. Protector plates are CE certified: Hard shells are constructed from a high performance polymeric material blend for optimized flexibility and excellent weight saving properties.
• Shells feature perforation zones and air channelling for excellent breathability and ventilation.
• Back protector is CE certified according with the EN 1621-2:2014 level 2.
• Chest protector is CE certified according with the EN 1621-3:2016 Level 2 full chest Type A.
• Shoulder protectors are CE certified according with the EN 1621-1:2012 level 1 Type A.
• Modular design to allow for addition of BNS neck support.
• Removable upper back padded panel for BNS compatibility.
• Removable upper front panel for BNS compatibility.
• Soft touch BNS puller for convenient and safe engagement of the BNS.
• Modular design means protector can be worn in various configurations allowing rider to use in different riding situations.
• Removable EVA padding on biceps with a locking system on the shoulder pad keeps protection in position.
• Soft bio foam padded chassis for maximum comfort and personalized, close-to-the-body fit.
• Side adjustable kidney belt allows for various fit sizes and ensures protection remains close the body at all times.
• Features Alpinestars quick release attachment system for convenient in and out.