SKWAL Warhen KWK
Light up the night.
Unless your headlight is approaching the 12 o’clock mark, your helmet is your highest and most prominent point. The Shark SKWAL Helmet features integrated LED accents on the front and rear vents that shout your presence to the world. A hidden switch under the clutch-side rim of the helmet allows you to toggle between continuous light, pulsing and off—sometimes you just need to disappear.
The SKWAL is developed for high speed stability, ventilation and acoustics. The aerodynamics are born from Shark’s racing involvement and complex fluid dynamics simulations. An Autoseal shield system keeps the visor pressed firmly against the helmet to block out distractions like wind and the elements while a drop down internal sun shield keeps the sun at bay. A MaxVision Pinlock insert is a rider’s best defense against shield fogging.
The interior of the helmet features a micro-stranded bamboo fiber that boasts natural moisture-wicking and anti-microbial properties. In addition to being ultra plush to the touch, the washable interior is also hypoallergenic.
The Shark SKWAL is a complete package that keeps you focused on the road ahead and keeps the outside world focused on you.
- Pinlock MaxVision insert lens included
- Quick release face shield system
- D-Ring chin strap closure
- Integrated drop down sun shield
- Thermoplastic shell
- Autoseal shield system for sound and weatherproofing
- Comfortable bamboo fiber interior – bamboo is naturally hypoallergenic, moisture-wicking and antibacterial
- Easy Fit glasses system provides optimal comfort for riders wearing glasses
- LED illumination accents on front and rear of helmet
- On/off push button switch hidden on underside of neck roll
- Rechargeable lithium battery connects via USB port hidden in neck roll
- USB charging cable included
- 5 hour LED run time in continuous mode, 10 hours in pulse mode
- Chin curtain included
- ECE 22.05 and DOT approved
Note: LED system may not arrive charged. Use the included USB cable to connect the helmet to a USB port on a computer or cell phone charger. The battery will reach a full charge in under 5 hours.